Full Year Project Manager Contract
Project Manager Opportunity!
The City of Chicago needs a Project Manager to take on an assignment for the current year. Supportive staff and great atmosphere!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- day to day support to the contact tracing directors and team leads on creation of a large group of staff to support COVID-19 case investigation, contact tracing, and care coordination
- PM Will assist with on boarding of students/volunteers and the program staff needed to support the needs of communities affected by COVID-19
- Serve as a liaison between CDPH and external stakeholders
- Provide support to manage the performance of student/volunteers and other staff,including recognition for additional training and/or corrective action as appropriate
- ensure bi-directional communication between leadership and students/volunteers and with other relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Work from home - own devices required
If interested please feel free to contact me!
If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Jasmine Clark || Educational Talent Developer | Local: (770)-799-2960
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled