Full-Time/Part-Time School Psych positions
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
BT in partnership with a school district in Washington is currently seeking a School Psychologist for school year 2020-2021.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist State License
- Ability to apply for other certifications if required by the school (i.e. teaching certification/ESA)
- Monolingual or Bilingual
- Pass background check and drug screening
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Weekly Paycheck
- Referral bonus
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below as soon as possible:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Seeking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled