Full-Time Speech Pathologist Job Opportunity
Bilingual Therapies has full-time positions available near Salt Lake City, Utah for Speech-Language Pathologists (monolingual or bilingual).
The ideal clinicians will have the following:
- Masters in Speech-Language Pathology or higher
- ASHA Certification
- Active state license or ability to apply
- Some school or pediatrics experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Screen and identify communication disorders in children with special needs. Evaluate articulation, voice, fluency, and language impairments. Act as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in evaluating children.
- Implement treatment plan for individuals or groups. Provide training and supervision to instructional assistants, Speech Language Pathology Assistants, and others within the educational plan.
**We offer an excellent benefits package which can include, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends, reimbursements and more.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other in-person/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled