Full-Time SLP Opening in Connecticut
Bilingual Therapies is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for a contract position at a school district near Hartford, Connecticut.
Position Details and Overall Responsibilities:
- Full-time - SY 2020-2021
- 37.5 hours per week
- Work hours: 8:40 am-2:20 pm
- Assignment Period: September 2020 - June 2021
- Caseload: Pre-K (approximately 30 kiddos)
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Active State License
- CFYs are welcome to apply
- Bilingual or monolingual
What do we offer?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits to full-time employees that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled