Distance Learning | Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our team is currently looking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a school district in Texas who will be servicing students via our HIPAA compliant Tele- conferencing platform.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Children with Auditory Impairment
- Texas Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is needed
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
What do we offer?
- Clinical and Technical Training
- 24/7 Access to Help Desk
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Weekly paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Apply immediately or send to a qualified candidate and a get referral bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled