Remote School Psychologist | Delaware
- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
We have a great opportunity at a school district based in Delaware who is ready to add another School Psychologist to their team who will be providing TeleTherapy services. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment.
- Use teleconferencing technology to perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per IEPs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and an aide who will be on-site to facilitate sessions
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist License in the state you are assigned to work or ability to be licensed
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- Ability to apply for Teaching Certification if required by the school
- Bilingual and monolingual candidates are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Eliminates transportation cost
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
- Competitive Weekly Pay
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled