Michigan | TeleTherapy - Speech Pathologist
We are looking for Speech-Language Pathologists (bilingual or monolingual) for SY 2020-2021. Don't have TelePractice experience? No problem! We provide clinical and technical training before you get started with your assignment!
Candidates must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state you are assigned to work in or ability to be licensed
- Out of state SLPs must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- Monolingual or Bilingual
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is required
Benefits of doing TeleTherapy with us:
- Therapists get access to clinical and technical training before starting their assignment, as well as 24/7 support from our tech team.
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Eliminates transportation cost
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
- Weekly Pay
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled