Speech Language Pathologist - Idaho
Speech Language Pathologist needed for a school district near Twin Falls, Idaho.
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Idaho that could start quickly.
- Speech Language Pathologist -CCC
- Must hold Idaho active license
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology/ Science Communicative Disorders
- Schools experience not required
- K-12 caseload
- Full Time opportunity
- 37.5 hours per week
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401 k Plan
- PTO days
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
To apply directly, please contact Licy Lemus at email@example.com or by calling 770-799-2954
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled