School Psychologist | Oregon
Our team is currently setting up interviews for a School District in east of Portland that is looking for a Bilingual School Psychologist.
- Hours: 1.0 FTE/Full-Time until the end of the school year
- The assignment will be divided between 2 sites (MLA Elementary .5 FTE and Middle .5 FTE)
- Instructional Hours: Monday-Thursday - 8:00am-3:45pm PST; Friday - 8:00am - 2:00pm PST
- Caseload is 21 students at the elementary and 29 students at middle school
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Experience in schools and IEP systems a plus
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled