Oregon | Speech Pathologist NEEDED ASAP!
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school district south of Portland. The director is ready to interview candidates TODAY and will offer the position on the spot to anyone who will fit the qualifications.
- 1.0 FTE
- One Location only
- Caseload: K-5th Grade (30-35 students)
- Schedule: 5 days/week ; Monday to Friday
- Essential duties: Service Delivery, Case Managing, IEP Meetings (more information will be shared during the initial interview with the director)
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state you are assigned to work in or ability to be licensed
- School Experience is a plus
- Experience in attending and writing IEPs preferred
- Monolingual or Bilingual Candidates are welcome to apply
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled