Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Start NOW!
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in Washington.
Bilingual Therapies is scheduling interviews for a full-time contract job at a school district in Tacoma, WA. Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits options. February start through end of school year
• 37.5 hours/week
• Pre K-3rd grade caseload
• One Campus
Applicants must be comfortable performing the following duties:
• Conducting speech and language evaluations and assessments
• Developing and implementing Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
• Providing direct and consultative therapy
• Participating in IEPs and other speech related meetings
• Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology CCC
• Washington Speech Language Pathologist license
• ESA certified
Apply below now or email your resume to Marielis Lara-Moniz at email@example.com. Please feel free to contact me at (770) 325-0322.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled