Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) NOW-EOSY
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in Washington. Bilingual Therapies is scheduling interviews for a full-time contract job at a school district in Tacoma, WA. Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits options.
- 37.5 hours/week
- Pre K-3rd grade caseload
- One Campus
Applicants must be comfortable performing the following duties:
- Conducting speech and language evaluations and assessments
- Developing and implementing Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- Providing direct and consultative therapy
- Participating in IEPs and other speech related meetings
- Must hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Washington Speech Language Pathologist license
- ESA certified
Apply below now or email your resume to Marielis Lara-Moniz at email@example.com. Please feel free to contact me at (770) 325-0322.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled