Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in California. Bilingual Therapies is scheduling interviews for a full-time contract job at a school district near Salinas, CA. Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits options.
- 37.5 hours/week
- K-12th grade caseload
Applicants must be comfortable performing the following duties:
- Conducting speech and language evaluations and assessments
- Developing and implementing Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- Providing direct and consultative therapy
- Participating in IEPs and other speech related meetings
- Must hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- California Speech Language Pathologist license
- Eligible for DOE certification
Apply below now or email your resume to Marielis Lara-Moniz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me at (770) 325-0322.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled