Full-Time Hybrid Position | School Psychologist| California
- Job Location:
San Jose, CA
Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
We have a school district close to San Jose, California looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time hybrid position. This position is remote but may require school visits 1-2 days per week.
School Psychologists in TelePractice use our teleconferencing technology to perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per IEPs during school hours. A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site to facilitate during sessions and therapists get access to clinical and technical training before starting their assignment, as well as 24/7 support from our tech team.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- At least 2 years of school experience required
- Experience in TeleTherapy and online IEP systems a plus
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and training and offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
Teletherapy is high in demand and positions get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 if you have any questions or to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled