Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) San Francisco
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full Time
Bilingual Therapies is working with a client located around the San Francisco, CA area. This client is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for their district. It is a full-time immediate need. Interviews are happening as soon as possible so please apply below to be considered part of the process.
Job Details Includes:
• Full Time
- 37.5 Hours/week
- Avg. 45 students in case loads
- K-6th grade
- Mild to mod
- Offers immediately if good fit.
- Master's Degree in Communications Disorder
- Clinical Fellows are encouraged to apply
- Required licensures/certification for state
- Passing Drug Screen and Background Check.
- Previous school experience preferred.
- Comfortable with IEP’s.
Apply below now or email your resume to Marielis Lara-Moniz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me at (770) 325-0322.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled