Texas | Bilingual- Speech Language Pathologist | TeleTherapy
Our team is currently setting up interviews for one of our school districts in Texas and we are looking for a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist to provide Teletherapy services.
SLPs in TelePractice use our platform to perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per IEPs during school hours. SLPs will be working in collaboration with a paraprofessional or aide on-site who will be facilitating during therapy sessions.
SLPs must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state you are assigned to work in or ability to be licensed
- Out of state SLPs must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- At least 2 years of school experience required
- Experience in online IEP systems
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is required
- Therapists get access to clinical and technical training before starting their assignment, as well as 24/7 support from our tech team. Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Eliminates transportation cost
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
- Weekly Pay
TeleTherapy is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 if you have any questions or to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled