Idaho | Speech Language Pathologist | Full-Time
Bilingual Therapies is arranging interviews for a school district close to Boise, ID. We are currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time position. The SLP will work in collaboration with other Special Education professionals to develop student IEPs and determine each individual's eligibility for services.
The district needs someone who can start as soon as possible with the following credentials:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state or ability to apply
- At least 2 years of school experience preferred
- Experience in attending and writing IEPs, a plus
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and training and offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 if you have any questions or to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled