Speech Language Pathologist Tele-therapy position in Georgia
This is a work from home position and requires no travel to the school district. All therapy services can be done through the Tele-therapy software provided.
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Must be licensed in Georgia
- SLP CCC's
- Personal computer with a high internet speed
- Ability to pass a basic computer tech screening
- IEP experience
- Eliminates the cost of transportation
- Very supportive school district
- School director looking to interview asap!
To be consider for this position please contact:
Licy Lemus- Recruitment Manager for Bilingual Therapies
Direct: (770)799-2954 or send your updated resume to: