Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) TeleTherapy | New Hampshire
- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
Bilingual Therapies is currently looking for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) for a TeleTherapy position at a school district in New Hampshire.
TVIs in TelePractice use teleconferencing technology to perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per IEPs during school hours. TVIs get access to technical training before starting their assignment, as well as 24/7 support from our tech team.
- Full-Time position
- Braille support available onsite
- Orientation Mobility a plus
- K – 12th Caseload
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Must currently hold a TVI license in the state
- State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- At least 2 years of school experience required
- Experience in online IEP systems a plus
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Basic computer skills
- Personal computer with high-speed internet
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Eliminates transportation cost
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
- Weekly Pay
Teletherapy is high in demand and positions get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled