SLP - Remote opportunity DE LICENCE
Speech Language Pathologist- Remote
IF INTERESTED CALL OFFICE LINE BELOW - Will fill FAST!
We are currently working with a school district who is looking for a Full time Speech Language Pathologist to complete therapies remotely.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, Speech-Language Pathologist.
- 2 years of recent school experience
- DE State Licensed
- BOE Certification
- Able to work independently
- Flexible schedule
- Tech Savvy
- 4 days per week
- 6th-12th grade case load
- Direct and In-Direct services
- Perform Therapy on kiddos
- Perform IEP's, and testing
- Case management
For consideration on this opportunity, send a copy of your updated resume to Marielis Lara-Moniz email: Marielis.Moniz@bilingualtherapies.com or for more details Call: (770) 325-0322
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled