Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter | Georgia
Bilingual Therapies has an immediate need for a Sign Language Interpreter to work full-time in a school north of Dawsonville, GA to work with students ranging from 2nd grade to 20 years old.
The school district needs someone who can start as soon as possible and must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Bachelor's Degree in American Sign Language or Education Interpreting
- EIPA, RID and NIC Certifications
- At least 2 years of school experience a plus
We offer benefits that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- 401K Matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled