Michigan | Special Education Teacher | Full-Time
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district in Detroit, Michigan, looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team. The SLP will perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per IEPs.
The school district needs someone who can start as soon as possible and must have the following requirements to be considered:
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
• Currently licensed as an SLP in the state
• At least 2 years of school experience preferred
• Experience in attending and writing IEPs, a plus
• Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
We offer benefits that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
• 401K Matching
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Long Term and Short-Term Disability
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled