Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) REMOTE
Speech Language Pathologist- Remote opportunity
We are currently working with a school district who is looking for a part time Speech Language Pathologist to complete therapy remotely.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, Speech-Language Pathologist.
- 2 years of recent school experience
- MS State Licensed + Certified
- Able to work independently
- Flexible schedule
- Tech Savvy
- K-12th grade
- Direct and In-Direct services
- Testing only
- Ready to start
For consideration on this opportunity, send a copy of your updated resume to Marielis Lara-Moniz email: Marielis.Moniz@bilingualtherapies.com or for more details Call: (770) 325-0322
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled