Speech Language Pathologist Careers in TeleTherapy
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking to grow your career in TeleTherapy, we have part-time and full-time opportunities nationwide for you!
SLPs in TelePractice use teleconferencing technology to perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per IEPs during school hours. A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site to supervise during sessions. Therapists get access to clinical and technical training before starting their assignment, as well as 24/7 support from our tech team.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state you are assigned to work in or ability to be licensed
- Out of state SLPs must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- At least 2 years of school experience required
- Experience in online IEP systems
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Basic computer skills
- Personal computer with high-speed internet
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Eliminates transportation cost
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
- Weekly Pay
Teletherapy is high in demand and positions get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled