Speech Language Pathologist/Clinical Fellows needed in Kansas - Full-Time
Bilingual is working with a school district in Kansas looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. If you are a certified SLP (CFYs are welcome to apply) and licensed in the state of Kansas, this might be a good fit for you!
See the scope of the job below:
- This is a full-time opportunity
- Target Start Date: As soon as possible
- This is a K-12th Grade caseload
- School is based in Kansas
- Communicate integration of goals that require therapy support into the classroom and home environment with professionals and parents
- Conduct Individual Education Plans (IEPs) in order to discover and relate relevant data and determine the needs of the students with special needs
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathologist or higher
- Must be currently licensed as an SLP in Kansas
- Clinical Fellows will be considered with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent skills in writing and understanding IEPs
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- A 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation Rates
For immediate consideration and to schedule a phone interview, please submit a copy of your updated resume to: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970.
If this position is not for you, refer a friend for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled