Speech Language Pathologist position available in Michigan
Bilingual Therapies is now interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist, full-time position for a school district located in Michigan.
See more job details below:
- This is a full-time opportunity
- Assignment Period: ASAP - June 2020
- Caseload: 1 site,mostly primary school level
- School is based in Michigan
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathologist or higher
- Must have ASHA - CCC's and Education Certification.
- Must be currently licensed as an SLP in the state of Michigan
- Must have excellent skills in writing and understanding IEPs
- CFY's are welcome to apply and will be supervised
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- A 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation Rates
For immediate consideration and to schedule a phone interview, please submit a copy of your updated resume to: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970.
If this position is not for you, refer a friend for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled