Speech Language Pathologist Needed ASAP in SC - (Full-TIme. Tele-therapy)
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district in South Carolina, scheduling interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist position to provide Tele-therapy services. This is a full-time work from home opportunity that will allow candidates to have more flexibility in their schedule. Apply today or refer a friend!
See more job details below:
- This is a full-time, Tele-therapy/remote opportunity
- Target Start Date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Caseload: 45-55 students mostly elementary
- School is based in South Carolina and will be serving in eastern time zone
- Use teleconferencing technology to provide therapy services to students and conduct IEP meetings
- Communicate integration of goals that require therapy support into the classroom and home environment with professionals and parents
- Conduct Individual Education Plans (IEPs) in order to discover and relate relevant data and determine the needs of the students with special needs
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathologist or higher
- Must have ASHA - CCC's and Education Certification.
- Must be currently licensed as an SLP in the state of South Carolina
- Must have excellent skills in writing and understanding IEPs
- Ability to pass basic computer screening
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract and liability insurance is needed.
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Eliminates transportation cost and concerns
- Get comprehensive clinical training
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
For immediate consideration and to schedule a phone interview please submit a copy of your updated resume to: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970.
If this position is not for you, refer a friend for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled