Immediate Need - Special Education Teacher in South Carolina
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Bilingual Therapies is currently interviewing for a Special Education Teacher Substitute position for a school district in South Carolina. Please see full job details below for more information:
- Target Start Date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- This is a Middle School (5-7 students) caseload
- School is based in Timmonsville, SC
- Develop, implement, monitor, and review the Individual Education Program (IEP) of each student on the caseload.
- Work with parents/guardians in all aspects of their child’s educational program.
- Must have a Master's Degree in Special Education or higher
- Must have State of South Carolina Education Certification in Special Education
- Must have at least 2 years of school-based, early childhood experience
- Excellent writing skills (experience in writing IEP is preferred)
For immediate consideration and to schedule a phone interview, please submit a copy of your updated resume to: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970.
If this position is not for you, refer a friend for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled