Speech Language Pathologist Sebring, FL
Oversee the constant supervision, safety and welfare of children. Cooperate in the planning, preparation and implementation of a good plan based on dynamic activities that are adequate to promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of the students.
Bilingual Therapies is currently setting up interviews in Sebring, FL for the upcoming School Year 2019/2020.
- Master’s Degree
- 37.5 Hours weekly
- Bilingual or Monolingual
- Must have current Florida License
- Childhood or Elementary caseload
- 2019-2020 School year
- Start ASAP
- Access to continuing education
- Medical, dental and vision health plans
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
To schedule an interview, please contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled