Work from Home Teletherapy Position- Speech Language Pathologist in South Carolina
Work from Home Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist in South Carolina
We are currently looking for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist who is available to work via teletherapy. The ideal SLP will work full time hours from home with a daily caseload.
This is a remote position. The candidate does not need to live in the South Carolina but needs to be licensed in the state.
Details and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- South Carolina state licensed
- Asha CCC's required
- Liability Insurance- Required
- 1099 Contract
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a school setting
- Must pass a basic computer screening
If you are interested in teletherapy, call me directly at 678-837-1515 to schedule an interview. Submit your resume to Wendy.Organista@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled