Speech Language Pathologist in Lakeland, Florida
Oversee the constant supervision, safety and welfare of children. Cooperate in the planning, preparation and implementation of a good plan based on dynamic activities that are adequate to promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of the students.
Bilingual Therapies is currently setting up interviews in Lakeland, Florida for the upcoming School Year 2019/2020.
- Must have current Florida License
- Master’s Degree Speech Language Pathology
- SLP-CCC Only
- 2019/2020 School Year
- Access to continuing education
- Medical, dental and vision health plans
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
To schedule an interview, please contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled