Teletherapy Remote Position- Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist- Las Vegas, NV
Teletherapy Position- Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist- Las Vegas, NV
Are you looking for a position where you can work from the comfort of your home?
Bilingual Therapies is actively looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work via teletherapy. The ideal SLP will be working for a school district in the state of Nevada. The candidate does not need to live in Nevada but needs to be licensed in the state.
What You Should Know:
- Must have a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensed in Nevada State
- Nevada Teacher Certificate- Required
- Full Time (37.5 Hours/Week)
- Asha CCC's required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a school
- Must pass a basic computer screening
- Immediate Start
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your updated resume to: Wendy.Organista@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at 678-837-1515.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled