Remote- Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Immediate Position- Spokane, WA
Remote- Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Position- Spokane, WA
Are you looking for a position where you can work from the comfort of your home?
Bilingual Therapies is actively looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work via teletherapy. The ideal SLP will be working for a school district in the state of Washington. The candidate does not need to live in Washington but needs to be licensed in the state.
What You Should Know:
- Must have a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensed in Washington State
- ESA certified
- Full Or Part Time Hours
- Asha CCC's required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a school
- Teletherapy experience- preferred, but not required
- Must pass a basic computer screening
To learn more, contact Wendy Organista at 678-837-1515 or by email at Wendy.Organista@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled