Zion, IL School Pysch
School Psych Opening
Bilingual Therapies has an opening for a full-time school psychologist in a school district. This is an immediate opening through the remainder of the school year.
- Attend and participate in Child Study meetings for new referrals.
- Manage cases of students referred, obtaining parent signatures, maintaining timelines, following mandated procedures.
- Complete evaluations using current and appropriate and non-biased assessment instruments.
- Review appropriate history and conduct teacher, student and parent interviews to gather relevant data.
- Provide written reports and records to document the student’s handicapping condition, the need for special education, and to recommend an appropriate course of remediation.
- Function as a member of the IEP team.
- Complete required paperwork and student files.
- Assist in facilitating Administrative Placements by contacting previous schools, obtaining parent signatures, requesting records, and attending meetings to discuss appropriate placements.
- Conduct required three-year assessments of Special Education students.
- Consult with Administrators, parents and teachers to implement the goals and objectives of the IEP, including regular class placement as appropriate.
- Provide direct counseling and behavior management services.
- Participate as a member of the IEP team for requested and annual reviews.
- Assist and provide in-service to parents and staff about Special Education and related topics.
- Assist in implementing mandated procedures within the school as a whole.
- Protect confidentiality in accordance with ethical guidelines.
- Pupil Personnel Credential authorizing service in School Psychology.
- Master’s Degree
- Weekly Pay
- 401K - We Match
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
To schedule an interview, please contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled