Speech Language Pathologist For 2019/ Will Interview CF
Full Time Atlanta, GA Speech Language Pathologist Opening!
Bilingual Therapies is the leading provider of bilingual school-based professionals. We help schools in diverse communities across the country connect with talented, caring professionals.
Are you looking for a fresh new start? A new opportunity with supportive administration and manageable caseloads? I have the opportunity just for you!
Bilingual Therapies is searching for the perfect candidate for a local school district.
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- K-12th Grade Caseload Available
- Supportive District
- 1-2 Schools - Possible Travel
- IEP/Evaluations Experience
- Bilingual Spanish / English preferred - but not required
- Will Interview a strong CF and provide supervision
- Master's Degree
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) - Preferred but not required
- State Licensed Eligible
- Previous School Experience - Preferred but not required
All The Bilingual Therapies Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- 401K - We Match
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- $500 Referral Bonus
- $250 Classroom Materials Bonus
If this interests you, and for immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your updated resume to: Pamela.Briscoe@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at 770-225-3166
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled