Bolingbrook, IL - Travel Speech Language Pathologist Contract
- Bolingbrook, IL
We are currently searching for great Speech Language Pathologists to contract for the school year. The preferred candidate is available to interview and start upon offer.
- Diagnose students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessment of students’ communication skills
- Complete assessment and testing for students
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Active or eligible SLP license for Indiana
- Proficient in Spanish (Dual Language caseload for articulation, receptive and expressive language needs)
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
Megan Billingsley | Travel Therapy Consultant | Call Me: (770) 225-3027
Not the place for you? We work with school districts all over the U.S. including Texas and Idaho.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled