Vision Services Assistant School Year Contract - Tacoma, WA
We are seeking a Vision Services Assistant for a school district near Tacoma, WA.
What you should know:
- Elementary caseload
- Full-Time or Part Time hours
- Fast interview and start
- Contract for the remainder of the school year
- Associate's or Bachelors degree in English, Communication or other related fields
You're good at:
- Assisting PARAs and other certificated staff with activities for visually impaired students
- Using adaptive equipment support academic activities in the classroom
- Instructing students in self-care activities such as reinforcing daily living skills, appropriate social skills, and/or travel skills
- Assisting certificated staff with testing students, recording scores, and maintaining related files
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us! We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
Megan Billingsley | Travel Therapy Consultant | Call Me: (770) 225-3027
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled