Houston, TX | Speech Language Pathologist
Bilingual Therapies is currently seeking Speech Language Pathologist candidates in the Houston area for an opportunity in a school district located in the South Houston area. The district is in need of a full-time therapist who will be working with students from Pre-K to Elementary school ages.
- Abides by Board policies and other state and federal regulations concerning disabled students.
- Implements building/therapy schedules
- Establishes a screening program for speech/language services as appropriate (i.e. articulation tracking for elementary, new referrals, three-year comprehensive reassessments)
- Performs and interprets diagnostic evaluations to determine eligibility and appropriate recommendations.
- Serves as a member of the multidisciplinary team in the referral/diagnostic process.
- Provides direct/indirect therapy for identified students.
- Provides therapy through continuous evaluation and annual updating of individual educational plans.
- Masters Degree
- Texas State license or eligible
- Some school experience
- Bilingual in Spanish/English - a plus, not required
For more information and to be considered,please contact Pam at 770-225-3166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled