Bilingual Speech Therapist Position- San Juan, P.R.
School Speech Therapist Position- San Juan, P.R.
JOB GOAL: Under direction of administration, provides diagnostic, remedial, and consultative services for children with communicative disorders. Performs as support staff member in school to determine specific needs of children who display speech, language and hearing difficulties
- Effectively screens pupils for communicative disorders and selects cases according to appropriate criteria as determined by speech and language specialist and by state and federal guidelines
- Employs assessment procedures, techniques and standard tests necessary for thorough and accurate diagnosis, and conveys pertinent information to appropriate personnel, including referrals for medical or other professional attention
- Establishes individual education plan for students admitted to program and reviews IEPs at least annually
- Implements IEP for pupils admitted to program; provides therapy for individuals and/or groups
- Maintains contact and coordinates efforts to serve related professionals
- Utilizes results of current resources to improve program
- Carries out appropriate follow-up procedures for pupils dismissed from speech and language program
- Pursues professional growth through education workshops and coursework
- Must have a Master's Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- ASHA CCC's
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
**This is a teletherapy position, providing services to students in schools across the country.
To apply, please email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com. For additional information on this position, please contact Amy Gomez at 770-225-3017.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled