Remote Special Ed Teacher Position in Arizona
Remote, work from home SPED Teacher position!
This is a great opportunity as a Special Education Teacher for a school district near Seattle, Washington. The SPED teacher will work from home providing virtual teaching services which include a basic core curriculum program, intervention program, or collaboration in general education classrooms for students with disabilities. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to go with it. All interviews will be scheduled through Bilingual Therapies. If you are interested in applying to this position, please email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
- Implements, writes, and monitors students’ Individual Education Plans.
- Appraises academic, behavioral, and perceptional functioning of an individual student.
- Confers with parents and professional staff members regarding the educational, social, and personal concerns of such students.
- Keeps attendance records, computerized IEP records and all other records pertinent to the special education program for the state reports and program accountability.
- Participates in professional growth activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Skills: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education. Must meet state licensing requirements. Must have Fingerprint cards.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled