SLP Tele-therapy OpeningÂ - Colorado
Are you an SLP who would enjoy the work from home flexibility?
Bilingual Therapies is currently interviewing for a School district in Colorado looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy services. The SLP will work with students whose speech and language processing is of concern to teachers, administrators or parents through observation, consultation, review of child's history and administration of screening and evaluation instruments.
Job Duties Include:
- Evaluates the speech and language processing of students.
- Identify students with speech and/or language needs and provide programming based on Individual Education Plans.
- Complete required due process procedures within mandated timeframes to include evaluations and Individual Education Plans.
- Write diagnostic summaries of evaluations and consults with parents and teachers so that diagnostic information can facilitate appropriate remediation and management of disabilities at school and at home.
- Provides remediation for speech, language, hearing and auditory processing difficulties through individual and small group therapy.
- ASHA CCC's
- Current state SLP license or eligible
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus, not required
- Must have a distraction free work space
- Must have compatible computer and adequate internet speeds
If you are interested in applying to this position, please email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact me at 770-225-3017.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled