Speech Language Pathologist Opportunity near Clinton, MD
Immediate Opening! Speech Language Pathologist Opportunity near Clinton, MD
School district is in search of a Speech Language Pathologist for an opportunity near Clinton, Maryland. The therapist will work with a huge array of children and needs including autism, augmentative communication, articulation, language and hearing disorders.
- Identify students with speech and/or language needs and provide programming based on Individual Education Plans.
- Complete required due process procedures within mandated timeframes to include evaluations and Individual Education Plans.
- Develop and implement pre-ferral interviews for pupils referred for speech and language assessment to assist in establishing a need and possible services.
- Conduct personal conferences with parents.
- Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere.
- Works in a supportive and collaborative manner with colleagues and supervisors.
- Knowledge in appropriate assessment procedures and tools
- Knowledgeable in research based remediation procedures for speech and/or language disabilities.
- Able to analyze assessment data and make appropriate recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a computer, software and necessary classroom technology.
- Ability to develop effective and positive working relationships with students, staff, administrators, parents, and the community.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in speech - language pathology
- Expected to meet state licensing requirements
- Competencies in the areas of speech and language development, anatomy, linguistic and cultural issues
- Bilingual in Spanish a Plus, *not required
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com or contact Amy Gomez at (770)225-3017.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled