School OT Opening- South Houston Area
School Occupation Therapist Opening- South Houston Area
We are currently interviewing OT candidates for a position with a school district in the South Houston area. This is a full-time contract position starting now through the remainder of the school year.
Conduct occupational therapy assessments for evaluations and develop occupational therapy goals/ services for preschool - grade 12 students.
- Responds to requests for consultation on students or consults on specific program needs.
- Responds to evaluation referrals for students with suspected disabilities or re-evaluation of students with identified disabilities.
- Develop a present level of function and an Individual Educational Plan (IEP) with goals and objectives in conjunction with the IEP team.
- Implement service delivery to assigned students based on the goals, objectives, frequency/ duration, and placement as determined by the IEP team.
- Exhibits knowledge of clinical theory and its application as it relates to the student’s educational needs.
- Maintain oral and written communication with educational personnel, parents and PSI Therapy Services coordinator.
- Work cooperatively with educational staff to identify areas where support is needed, including adaptation strategies
Education & Skills:
- Experience working with pre-school and school age students.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed as an Occupational Therapist in the State
To apply, please email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us at 770-225-3017.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled