Pre-K/Elementary School SLPÂ Need- near Decatur, IN
Pre-K/Elementary School SLP Need- near Decatur, IN
JOB DESCRIPTION: Bilingual Therapies is currently interviewing SLP candidates for a Speech Therapist opportunity in a school district near Decatur, Indiana. The district is in need of a full-time therapist who will be working with students from Pre-K to Elementary school ages. This is an immediate opening. To apply, please email your resumes to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com or contact Amy Gomez, Recruiting Manager, at 770-225-3017.
- Abides by Board policies and other state and federal regulations concerning disabled students.
- Implements building/therapy schedules
- Establishes a screening program for speech/language services as appropriate (i.e. articulation tracking for elementary, new referrals, three-year comprehensive reassessments)
- Performs and interprets diagnostic evaluations to determine eligibility and appropriate recommendations.
- Serves as a member of the multidisciplinary team in the referral/diagnostic process.
- Provides direct/indirect therapy for identified students.
- Provides therapy through continuous evaluation and annual updating of individual educational plans.
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Indiana State license or eligible
- Some school experience preferred, not required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled