Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Position- Elgin, IL
Bilingual Therapies is seeking an SLPA for a full time job opportunity near Elgin, IL. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in a supportive school setting.I am accepting resumes for flexible over-the-phone interviews and the position would start imminently.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Illinois State License
- Previous experience in schools or a pediatrics setting preferred however not required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- SLP-CCC, CF's, and open to SLPA's
- 37.5 Hrs Per Week
- Early childhood and elementary caseload
- Competitive compensation and benefits provided
How to Apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Krystal.Rosario@bilingualtherapies.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770.225.3166
Serious applicants interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in other cities reach out to me at your earliest convenience as these positions fill quickly.
Krystal Rosario | Travel Recruiting Manager