Special Education Teacher Travel Contract - Lincoln, , NE| Schools
We are seeking a Special Education Teacher for a school district in Peyton, CO. The Rockies, white water rafting, wildlife and a great travel therapy opportunity!
Start Date: August 27th, 2018
End Date: June 14th, 2019
- Prior schools experience preferred
- Average Full Time | 40 hours/week
- Full/Part Time Contract
- Adapt general education lessons in subjects such as reading and math to assist their students
- Teaching students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants who work with students with disabilities
- Prepare and help students transition from grade to grade and after graduation
- B.S. in Education, Math, Sciences or any teaching related subjects
- Must have the required teaching licenses/endorsements for the state of Colorado
Call Cayce at 770-225-3191 for interview times and any questions about the position.
Cayce Cooter | Travel Therapy Consultant | Local: 770-225-3191
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us directly. We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans. Remember, we can help with Relocation; we are NATIONWIDE!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled