Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Supervisor Position near ELgin, IL Â
Bilingual Therapies: is hiring an Speech Language Pathologist-Supervisor: The SLP Supervisor is directly responsible for the supervision of 1 SLPA. The supervisor will be case managing the SLPA's caseload. The supervisor must give full support to the SLP assistant for the duration of the school year as indicated by IL SLP licensing board and ASHA guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to provide evaluation results clearly and concisely, verbally and written
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in Illinois
- Education Teaching Certification in Illinois
- Minimum experience of 3 year working with schools
If you are interested in this position or learning more details about the position please call the Hiring Manager at 770.225.3166 or send your updated resume to Krystal.Rosario@bilingualtherapies.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled