Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Operator - Chicago, IL
Looking for an experienced Data Entry Operataor for the City of Chicago.
- One year of data entry work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in computer use, including MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- High speed of typing and accuracy
- Enter basic demographic information into REDCap database and ensure accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Assign and close cases in INEDSS (Illinois Network of Electronic Disease Surveillance System).
- Conduct record search and contact hospital and/or laboratory to obtain missing information to complete INEDSS record.
- Transfer data sets from excel spreadsheets into INEDSS or REDCap.
- Transfer cases to other local health department and or IL Department of Public Health.
- Flag hospitals, laboratories and agencies that are pending information to complete case reports.
- Maintain and update workflow record regarding work completed and work pending.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Looking to travel? We offer reimbursement with relocation within the country. Also, Full time benefits and 401K plans are included.
Feel free to contact me with any questions!
If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Jasmine Clark || Educational Talent Developer | Local: (770)-799-2960
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled