Central Garage, VA | Speech-Language Pathologists
Our team is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists for a full-time position 30 minutes east of Richmond, VA. Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Preparing educational plans for each student based on individually assessed needs in accordance with district procedures.
- Working in coordination with multi-disciplinary team in planning and developing the program.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active State License
- Experience in schools and IEPs
- Bilingual or monolingual
What do we offer?
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Weekly Paycheck
If this position interests you, I would love to chat to share more details! Feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled