Boston, MA | Virtual TVI
Bilingual Therapies is hiring a Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) for a TeleTherapy position in Massachusetts. Out-of-state candidates are welcome to apply!
- Part-Time position to cover for Maternity-Leave
- Elementary Caseload
- Braille support available onsite
- Orientation Mobility a plus
- Target Start: October
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Must currently hold a TVI license in the state
- State Teaching Certification in Visual Education anywhere in the US
- At least 2 years of school experience required
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Laptop/Desktop computer with high-speed internet
- Clinical Training and support from our directors
- Full access to our Tool Kit with web-based activities and online resources
- Technical training and support
- Weekly Paycheck
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled